Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Attic

I could spend hours organizing our attic. While I was pregnant, Jack would just put stuff up there, so, I have finally returned to organize my "safe haven". 
You can see the remnants of my pre-pregnancy organizing...

Over two separate days, I was able to bring some order back to the attic. (Day 1)

Now everything is in a group, so when I have more time I can go up there and focus on each area. (Day 2)
This area is for Events - napkins, plates, candleholders, vases, mason jars, etc.

Here we have a couple of different groups - 
(far back) memory lane: old notebooks, school paraphernalia, photo albums, etc.
(middle, clear boxes with white tops) clothes: seasonal clothes, baby clothes
(black boxes) misc: one is full of photos, one of old t-shirts, and one of nice clothes I can't wear right now, but hope to fit in one day as I get back to pre (Maggie) pregnancy weight
*Then we have children's things: highchair, moses' basket, toys, etc.

Not Pictured - 
Home Decor: lamps, paintings, fabric, etc.

***As I have time, I will go back up there and focus in on one area...probably baby clothes since Katie is moving up to the next size.

No comments:

Post a Comment