Monday, February 4, 2013

Tubs/Boxes

1. To save money, I have purchased the cheapest tubs at WalMart (instead of the nice see threw ones:).
2. Blue Boxes are Gift Boxes. "K" contains gifts for Katie. "M" is Maggie. "O" is other (Jack, friends, etc.). The best way to spread out Christmas expenses is buying gifts throughout the year. As you see something special or think of it, buy it and store it!
3. Gray Boxes are toy boxes. One for each week. I have divided Maggie's toys into four weeks. On Sunday (or when I get a chance:) I put up the old toys and bring out the new toys. That way, she goes weeks without seeing some toys and then they seem brand new again. It also keeps the amount of toys to a minimum. *Nancy's idea
4. Black Boxes are miscellaneous ones. You know when you are cleaning up before company comes or just need to get things out of the way for a while...throw them in a box to go through later. 
5. I keep the blue and gray boxes in a closet for easy access. The black ones are currently in my attic.


No comments:

Post a Comment