Friday, February 3, 2012

DVDs

DVDs are fun to organize. There are several different ways to organize your DVDs...alphabetically, categorically, by series, etc.

I like to put movie series together.

I keep my DVDs in baskets in a large piece of furniture and camouflaged in one basket is a "messy basket" I can through things in and go through later.

Here is my children's movie/G and PG movie basket.

This is my TV series basket.

This is a little different way to store DVDs. But a CD case and then you don't have all of the DVD cases. This one includes the TV series Everybody Loves Raymond and Planet Earth.

A peek inside the CD case.

The finished product.

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive, Sara! Like the new blog. And I'm definitely jealous of your 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls. Ha!

    ReplyDelete