Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Little Storage

We have a small cabinet space in our living room. I am using that to store miscellaneous items...
 ...our external hard drive, camera chargers, phone chargers, iPod cords...
 ...just trying to make good use of small spaces. 
All of these storage tubs where $2 at Wal-Mart. They are a great investment. I also use these cd holders (far right) to store blank cds, miscellaneous dics, and recently recorded discs I haven't filed yet. Far left (top) is checkbook storage for our three different checking accounts.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas. I really enjoy organizing too and love getting fresh ideas. Great blog!! Nan P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have so many computer and electronic wires that I don't know how to organize...thanks Sara! Like the blog!

    ReplyDelete