Friday, February 3, 2012

Why Black & White?

Why the title "Black & White"?

Life is not always black and white. We would like it to be, but the gray sometimes carries the most interesting parts of life.

This blog is not just black and white. It's not just about organizing or oral histories or other hobbies I have, but about everything in between. What I do as a mother and what I do as a historian, what I do as a wife and what I do as a person. All of these roles are intertwined and each is a work in progress.


Psalm 139
1 You have searched me, LORD, 
   and you know me. 
5 You hem me in behind and before,
   and you lay your hand upon me. 

13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment