Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Some Kitchen Storage

My mother-in-law, Nancy, has taught me to be wise with all of your space.
She suggested these great OXO containers to put in my glass cabinets.
They are both functional and decorative. You can find them at Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart -ranging in price and size ($12-$20).

In one pantry I keep all of the canned goods, ziplock bags, trash bags, and at the bottom Jack has his grilling stuff.  (This pantry is in our laundry room)
Categorize things to keep it simple when you are quickly needing to grab a can. 
Since this pantry is by the back door, Jack gets to have his grill tools hang at the bottom:)
I just screwed these hooks into the bottom of the shelf and hang the tools.
Again, decorative storage...thanks to Nancy's idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment